September 4, 2011

Lights out

Well, last night I sat down to fiddle around on the internet and do some edits. I spent maybe an hour checking things on my various websites and then got to work just in time for the power in my apartment to go out like a blown candle.

*sigh*

It came back on around 2am thanks to the fact our apartment is on the same grid as the police station next door. I wasn't sure if it would stay on, however, so I went to bed soon after. Thus, I am just now getting to work on said edits.

Anyway, after being up so late my brain is mush. Which is good for getting cleaning done, but not so much for editting. I'm going to try though, because I'd like to go for a bike ride tomorrow and I won't be able to really enjoy myself if I have unfinished edits hanging over my head.

And on that note, I better get my rear in gear. Besides, I have some new goat yogurt and fresh strawberries in the freezer. 

Smoothies, anyone?


~Sun and Moon

2 comments:

  1. I have such a hard time doing things when I have edits hanging over my head, too! Of course smoothies are like brain food, so I've no doubt you'll be finished soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks. Unfortunately I crashed soon after so I didn't get much done, but at least I tried. The good news is I'm almost done with this chapter. Just a few more pages!:D

    ReplyDelete