October 13, 2012

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program...

Because of the lack of funds, today is the last day we have internet. So no blogs posts for a while. Or at least, not until my husband either gets the job we're trying for, or someone takes pity on us and pays the bills for us. Hopefully it'll be the former rather then the latter. Internet will be a lot more fun when I can quit my job and start writing again. I feel so darned guilty posting such a lack of progress. Even logging on to check stuff makes me cringe. Of course, that may have to do with the big New Beginnings file sitting smack dab on the middle of my desktop screen.....maybe >_>


Anyway, I'll try to get to the library every now and again, but as work is trying to kill me(or just making sure I sleep reeaally well every night...take your pick), that is a slim to nothing possibility. In the meantime, I'll be praying that job turns up for my husband. Any prayers or kind thoughts you can spare for us are very welcome and most definitely appreciated. I hope to be back soon with loads of good news.



~Sun and Moon                                

1 comment: