April 21, 2009

On beta copies...

Hey folks,
Just a heads up...I only have three beta copies in circulation. They are all currently with a beta reader, so if your one of my readers and you don't have a copy, I'm sorry. I will not be handing out anymore then three at a time because I dont want to lose track of how many are out there.

Only two betas have chapters 3-6 as well as chapters 1-2 and the preface.

Heres the kicker...chapter 5 is going to be added to, but I need your help. What kinds of questions would you ask if you found yourself in Kristal's senario? What would you want to know before accepting such a responsibility?

For those of you not reading for me...heres a clip to explain what I mean. Here the Elders are telling Shadow what she must do. She, in turn, tells this to Kristal when she asks if Kris is willing to help...
 

“What is the task, honored Elders?”
Elder Dragon heaved a sigh of his own, “The task is simple, lewa. You must go to the human world and find the girl that will give our eggs life. You must bring her back here alive and aware, to spill her blood upon the eggs. And in this, she must be a willing sacrifice.”
“Sacrifice? She will die?”
Elder Gryphon shrugged, “We don’t know. It may well be that she will die. All the same, she might not. But if she doesn’t know the risks, and if she does not come willingly, it will not work.


This is all I'm going to post, but it should be enough for ya'll to get the picture ^_~

I am still working on outlines for each chapter and I'm happy to say I have outlines for chapters 7-16. I will continue to do more outlines to help guide the story and hopefully it will result in it being done sooner rather then later, lol.

Anyway, I still have more work to do so I'll check back later.

~Sun and Moon

~Shaliken
 


P.S. If you do leave a question for the story...leave your name too. If I use your question I'll put your name in the Thanks/Acknowledgements saying how you helped(this will be in the published book). Credit to where it is due ^_~

Thanks a bunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment