September 30, 2009

Chapter 14 is done...I think XD

Hey guys,


I'm just stopping in to say the chapter 14 is basically done. The end of it is being tweaked, and I'm trying to decide if I wanna shunt part of it off into another chapter....but either way, its basically done, lol. XD


Chapter 15 has to be re-outlined possibly, and that may start a chain reaction down my chapter outlines. Which would suck, cause right now I've got the whole book basically outlined...mmmyeah...I'll work it out somehow >_<

So if all goes as its been going, it looks like I may be done writting around January at the earliest. Latest would be May, but I'm hoping to be sending out to literary agents by then, so sooner is the goal. Plus I wanna start the second book in the trilogy by the end of May...

Nothing like self-made homework during summer break, lol XD

Anyway, its 11:41pm and I have work in the morning. So I'm gonna sign off here and tweak chapter 14 some more before hitting the sack.

I'll chat with ya'll later



~Sun and Moon
 
~Shaliken

No comments:

Post a Comment