January 12, 2011

I'm still wandering around here somewhere...

Well, I managed to survive the holidays with my sanity intact. I still have christmas presents for both of my nieces floating around, but I'm sure they won't mind late gifts too terribly much. I hope not, anyway.

For some reason chapter 23 has proven to be as sticky as chapter 22 was. I'm not sure why, but it seems....a little overstuffed. I hope to strip it down a bit tomorrow, but since I have a very neglected apartment to clean and artwork to finish, I'm not sure how long I'll have to work on it.

On a happier note, my friend is done with the first ten chapters and I'll be heading over there sometime in the near future to pick them up and go over edits with her. Then those same chapters will be given to another friend of mine. One last round of edits, and I'll have the first ten chapters of my book posted on authonomy while the rest of the book is editted.

Oi...

And somewhere in all this I need to get six pictures finished and ready to be sold in May, and get some art prints made up to be sold as well.... 

I also need to get started on book two in this trilogy of mine. Hm. Well, on that note, I'm off to bed. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get chapter 23 polished all in one go and have plenty of time to finish the artwork awaiting me on my artdesk. 

 I can hope, right?


~Sun and Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment