March 25, 2011

A change of pace

Remember that one post not too long ago about how I'm trying to blog more often? Well, as soon as my availibity change at work kicks in, I'll be writting a blog every sunday evening to be posted on monday. I also hope to write one for wensday too.

In the meantime, I'm trying to get Book One done by May. Please note: I'm still stuck on chapter 25....ugh.

And on that note, I'm off to make something for dinner. My husband is glued to his PS3 at the moment, but I know as soon as his buddies log off he's going to be starving. Besides, white chili sounds really good when the weather people are talking about how it's going to snow tonight.

Does Spring know it's supposed to be here? Maybe someone should give it a call. I think it over slept.



~Sun and Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment