June 30, 2009

New chapters done

Hey folks,

I have more stuff done, so time for an update...


Chapters 8 and 9 are done, and chapter 10 is moving along so fast, I'm finding it hard to keep up, lol. At the rate I'm going right now, chapter 10 will be done sometime tomorrow, and I'll be on chapter 11 by the end of the week.

Now here is where it gets a little harder for a bit. You see, I don't have any clips already written for chapters 11-13, so they will go a bit slower then these past few chapters. However, the outline is solid, so maybe  they won't be slow to write. Either way, they will get done.

^_^


For those of you with copies of my story, I need all copies back for now. Because I'm rewritting chapters 1-6, I won't be handing more out until I've fixed the problems in the original. So no hard feelings ya'll, but I need them back ^_^

Well, its way past my bedtime, so I'll say goodnight now, and head to bed. Sweet dreams to everybody, and I'll write more tomorrow.
 
 
~Sun and Moon

~Shaliken

No comments:

Post a Comment