August 24, 2009

More finished chapters

Hey folks!


Chapters 11 and twelve are done! WhOOt!

Ok, so twelve will probably need to be smoothed a bit still, but for all intents and purposes, its done.

On to chapter 13! XD

I have retrieved one beta copy so far(from heather) and I now only need the ones with ashley and missy. Please get them to me soon, cause I am dropping down to just one master beta copy to save money on ink.

Right now that master copy is out with a beta, but she says she'll be done with it by the end of the week, so it should be up for grabs by saturday.

Well, thats all the news I have right now. Chapter 13 may go a little slow as I spent all morning working on finishing chapter twelve today, and I need a break to let my brain recover, lol. Plus it'll be written entirely from scratch cause I dont have any clips already done for it, just the outline.

Anyway, I'm gonna go eat my sweet potatoe (yum!) and get some cleaning done before Paul get off work.

Toodles!


~Sun and Moon

~Shaliken

No comments:

Post a Comment