April 1, 2010

Chapter 25 is in the bag

Hey guys,


Another chapter is done, and boy is it a long one. I just looked at the clock and realized it's 3:55am, so I'm going to keep this short.


I now have just five chapters left to write, and then it'll be time for the cover to cover edit/rewrite. It feels so wierd to be planning the details of those last few chapters, but awesome. Hopefully my characters won't have too many surprises for me.

I'm off to bed and to enjoy my three day break before tackling the next chapter. Since I got so many views on the last blog, I decided to go ahead and post a very small snippet from chapter 24. Its part of a scene between Kristal, and the villan of this story. Shadow calls him Saluh(means "nameless" in her peoples tongue) because they don't know his name, and because he's a sick bastard....yeah...

Anyway, here it is....

“I should’ve just let you die”, I rasped as the chameleon adjusted his grip and yanked my head to the side.
Saluh shrugged. “Maybe you think that now, but you didn’t then. And whether you like it or not, you’re going to help me again.”
“Over my dead body”, I hissed, “or better yet, yours.”

Yeah, I know...not much to it, but it stood out for some reason. Or maybe I just need to stop posting blogs in the wee hours of the morning. Either way, I'm heading to bed now.

~Sun and Moon

~Shaliken

No comments:

Post a Comment