October 13, 2010

Back on track

Hey guys,


Well, I finished that tempting stack of new library books late yesterday.

I've also finished editting chapters 15-17, and chapter 18 goes under the knife tomorrow night. One thing's for sure. I'm definitely going to be avoiding new books for a while. XD

But regardless of my slow pace lately, I'm going to be taking most of tomorrow off from writting. Instead, I'll be cleaning my apartment and trying to figure out how to get to work, and then back home without getting stuck at walmart.

Mmyeah...let me know if you guys have any ideas, ok?

I'm also waiting to get a third opinion on the new ending I penned for chapter 14. The person I gave it to seems to either be busy, or he's lost his phone....I think.

All in all, everything is looking up. The friend helping me with the final edit is feeling much better these days and is on chapter 5 last I heard. Soon I'll be posting the results on my authonomy page and you guys can have a look for yourself.

Well, thats all for now, folks.

Toodles!



~Sun and Moon

~Shaliken

No comments:

Post a Comment