October 21, 2010

Not today, but maybe tomorrow

Hey folks,

Well, I've archived all my old posts from my myspace blog. It took two days, but its finally done. Unfortunately, I don't really have any chapter news right now. I've been feeling really run down lately, so I decided to take a three day break after finishing chapter 17. It would've just been a two day break, but my 4th year wedding anniversery is tomorrow and I intend to spend as much of it as possible with my husband.

Sunday, on the other hand, is fair game. I don't know when I'll be able to sit down and edit, but since I have that day off I'll be logging some serious hours around dishes, laundry, and general clean up. Who knows, I might even finish the chapter before the day is over. Maybe. XD

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I feel like I might have a cold and the Niquil(sp?) I took is going to hit me any second now. Klutz that I am, its best if I'm laying down before that happens.

G'night!


~Sun and Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment