March 25, 2012

Instert crafty title here

Things are looking up. I'm back to work on chapter twenty-eight and making some progress as I untangle the mess. The going is incredibly slow, but I've run through the important bits of my problem scene with a few people who know a thing or two about wounds and trauma. I've taken what they've told me and started applying it to the sticky bit. It's helping to clear out the bits that were seriously bothering me(no wonder, they didn't belong anyway), and now I just need to finish deciding how to rework another bit before I can call this thing done.

So, upside and downside, but more on the upside. I mean, progress trumps sticky bits, right?

In the meantime, I better head off to get some of those sticky bits cleaned up. I intend to make a serious dent in my art project list today, and I can't do that sitting at the computer. If I can get my digital art program figured out and create a watermark for my work, I'll share some artsy stuff with you guys.

But first I'm going to go raid the fridge. My latest batch of goat yogurt won't be ready for pick-up till tomorrow, but there's some leftover steak and plenty of salad fixings. I don't know about you guys, but I work better on a full stomach.


~Sun and Moon 

2 comments:

  1. Do you make your own goat yogurt? I've made yogurt before--not goat yogurt, cow's milk yogurt--and it comes out excellent! I've been lazy lately and just buying plain yogurt from the store, but I should start up again.

    Congrats on making headway with chapter 28! I know what you mean about things going slow. I have some major plot issues that are taking me forever to figure out. It's definitely frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried making my own yogurt yet, the stuff I get is from the health food store. My mom and sister make their own, but seeing as I tend to screw up the first time I make anything(sometimes have been worse then others, lol), I've been a bit reluctant to try it myself. Now that you've said that, I might have to give a shot...>_>

      Thank you! It's been awesome to be picking away at it once again. Us frustrated writers must stick together, right? In the meantime, have some yogurt. It's yummy. :3

      Delete