May 20, 2012

Short and Sweet

I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm going to keep this one pretty brief. I'm actively editting chapter twenty-nine now, and scribbling notes for the new scenes I'm going to drop in to replace some old ones. You see, it's mentioned several times about how dangerous Underhill is....and then chapter twenty-nine is so TAME.

Ugh, must fix that one...>_>

I've been poking at it and now there are a group of unhappy naga to spice things up. Originally we don't see any of their kind till book two, but it fits very well, so why not?

It does mean I need to get that one naga prince drawing done. He still doesn't have a name, but he does play a part now. It would be incredibly nifty if I could add a few pictures to my finished work when it's published(which is a looong way off right now as I don't even have a query letter written, much less an agent waiting in the wings). I might as well start somewhere, right? :D

Alrighty then, I'm off to sort out those new scenes and play with my new art supplies. I already have one finished piece to show you guys on wednesday and I hope to have more. I guess we'll just have to see what happens. ;)


~Sun and Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment