August 16, 2015

That chaos called life

I'm not dead, just really busy with a mobile toddler who won't let me write for very long before climbing into my lap and stealing my mouse. 

I'm two-thirds of the way through my edit notes, but I still haven't had a chance to go in and fix my plot holes. You see, I've not only had a mobile toddler to adjust to, but a new diet change as well. I've had to go grain free thanks to my body throwing a tantrum if I didn't, and that means a lot of time online just looking for recipes that won't break the bank. I'm getting better, but this running after a crawling kid and making sure all the babyproofing actually works? Yeah, it's a little time consuming.

Anywho, I better get going. It's already noon and I haven't had breakfast yet. There's coconut flour in my freezer, and bacon in my fridge. Some scrambled eggs, "muffins", and bacon sound amazing so I better get cracking while my little squirt is occupied sorting my post-it notes. 

I might even be able to squeeze it in some edits while I eat....hmmm...



~Sun and Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment