May 31, 2010

Finished at last

Hey guys,


I'm finished! Draft one of my manuscript is done! I finished it just a little while ago, actually. Chapter 30 still need a polishing, but its solid.

I can't believe I got it this far...wow.


So now I'm going to be taking a week away from my book so I can begin the cover-to-cover edit with a fresh mind. I also need back ALL beta copies. This means that even if your reading for me, I need you to stop and return the copy you have.

The reason for this is that I'll be rewritting a lot of stuff, and I don't know how much is going to change. If you are reading one chapter and think "You need to fix this part here", it may be that I've cut that part completely, rendering your observation moot.

So yeah...I'm gonna need those back.
And thats all for me, folks. I'm off to make dinner and begin my week of relaxation. I'll return to work on the story next tuesday. Blogs may pop up every now and again, but I make no promises as the rewrite will probably take up a lot of my time. However, I will post as soon as I'm finished with the first round of editing.


Until then, guys. Thanks for listening.



~Sun and Moon


~Shaliken  


No comments:

Post a Comment