October 9, 2011

Progress is a wonderful thing

I had a blog post all written up for today, but that was before I FINALLY finished chapter 27.

Yup, that's right. Both the rewrite and the basic edits are done at last. Today I'll be getting to all those art projects waiting in the wings and then I need to do some serious cleaning. At some point I hope to go on a bike ride, but that depends on how deeply my bike is buried in the garage. It might be a wonderful day for a long ride, but battling massive wolf spiders for possession of my bike is not my idea of fun.

Maybe I'll walk to the park instead. Hm...

On another note, I've been putting off breakfast so I can get the last tweaks done, so I'm starving. I guess decisions will have to wait until after I've rustled up some grub for my growling stomach. Oh well, no loss. My three day break starts tomorrow and I plan to enjoy every minute of it.

Later, guys :)




~Sun and Moon

2 comments: