October 30, 2011

Say what?

"Choose your words wisely."

Ever heard that quote? Its a fairly common piece of advice, and very much ignored. Which is kind of sad seeing as you can apply it to so much and it still rings true. From everyday conversation, to advertisements, to your average instruction manual, to writing and editing your manuscript. Choosing the wrong words can put you in a world of hurt, just as choosing the right ones can save your behind. I've seen these kind of situations and even been in more then a few of them. Sometimes I sail away without a scratch, and other times I find myself wondering how deep I should be digging my grave.

Seriously though, words can do so much for you, but be careful how you use them. 

Sometimes less is more.


~Sun and Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment