June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

You've probably guessed by now, but there is no post today on account of it being Father's day. Also, I'm a little worn out from running around and cooking in a hot kitchen. Air conditioning is fine and all, but it doesn't work very well when the window unit is an old one.

Anyway, I spent my day with my husband's dad and had a really good time. He's out of the hospital now and doing good. His helmet is banged up a bit and his jacket is in tatters, but they did their job. He'll be just fine.

On that note, I'd like to wish all the dad's out there a Happy Father's Day. I hope it was a good one. :)

I might be able to post a Wordless Wednesday this week. I have several new artsy things to share and a few more waiting to be finished. For now, however, I'm off to do some editing and play Sims 3 before bed.


~Sun and Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment