June 3, 2012

Just five more minutes...zzZZzz..

Today's lack of a blog post is due to the craziness of retail at the beginning of the month. Add in a holiday weekend before that, and all I want to do for a while is crawl into bed and not come out. Since that is considered unhealthy, I did the next best thing.

Spontaneous dinner-and-movie date with the husband. It was awesome, but had the almost expected result of me forgetting about any and all internet stuff until about now....oops?

Anyway, I'm still trying to track done someone who took photos of that llama we helped shear. It's slow going, so I expect I'll end up having to find a few unhappy-llamas-with-a-haircut photos thru google instead. Oh well, at least I got a huge bag of wool fiber out of the whole adventure.

Well, I'm off to get some sleep before I pass out(can you tell from all the aimless rambling?). Tomorrow I get to sort the bad wool from the good and figure out how I'm going to wash the stuff.

Ah yes...good times. :)p


~Sun and Moon 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment