April 15, 2012

Hey is that--ooh, shiny!

I know I say this a lot, but I didn't forget about today's blog post. I actually put it off in the hope that I'd be able to tell you guys I had finished chapter twenty-eight at last.

Alas, it was not meant to be. While I am making loads more progress(the end is in sight for sure), I'm not quite done yet. I pulled some stuff out and rewrote other things, and it all feels kind of raw still, but it seems to be moving in the right direction. If I keep things going at this rate, I'll probably be done within a week, if not less. In the meantime, I will continue to chip away at it on my spare moments.

In other news, I'm in the process of clearing my art desk of old projects. So far it's going well. I spent most of today with a piece that's been lounging about for the better part of a year. It was a nice change from wrestling with my chapter tangles, and I can't wait to see it finished. Expect to see another art post sometime soon.

Which reminds me of something. I've been thinking of doing a Wordless Wednesday as well as my usual blog post on Sunday. I'm not sure how often it would post, but it would likely be a mix of my art and pictures of whatever interesting things I stumble across during the week.

It's a thought anyway.

And on that note, I'm off to bed. Its been a long day of editting and art, and my brain is just about fried.



~Sun and Moon
 

2 comments:

  1. I love that your life is so full of writing and art! Such a heavenly mix! And I love a good art post! Bring it on. :)

    ReplyDelete