April 8, 2012

What is this sleep you speak of?

If you work retail like I do, you know the past week has been a bit of a mess, what with the first of the month and Easter Sunday coming all in the same week. Needless to say, I'm wiped out. Edits are still coming along slowly, and I'm going to do my best to round up the loose ends over the next few days and get it sent to beta readers. Also, I'd really like to move on to chapter twenty-nine. This requires more energy then I have at the moment, but breakfast is yummy french toast made with a teaspoon of real vanilla extract and a pinch of nutmeg stirred into the usual egg, milk, and cinnamon. Served with real maple syrup, it's addictively delicious(yes, that's not a real word, but who cares? Its french toast, lol). Maybe the sugar rush will do me good.

I was just going to post something cute and easter-ish today, but I don't have any pictures of my mom's new angora rabbits, and the eggs I blew out and cleaned are still waiting to be painted. So instead I decided to babble about breakfast foods and hope you don't notice that I'm still in desperate need of sleep.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys their Easter Sunday. Don't eat too much candy, and remember: when it comes to chocolate bunnies, you're supposed to eat the ears first. ;)


~Sun and Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment